Искать  

3 из 3
Официальная локализация на Github
Отправлено: 28 Январь 2013 09:14 A.M.   [ Игнорировать ]   [ # 31 ]
RankRankRank
Всего сообщений:  172
Зарегистрирован  2010-07-13
dev - 26 Январь 2013 07:49 A.M.

Так как данное урегулирование не состоялось, вопрос о легальности скачанных с github.com файлов остается открытым. На мой взгляд, они подлежат удалению с установленных систем.

ну вопрос то тогда к пользователям smile Не к EllisLab. С юр. точки зрения, они поступили очень точно - удалили копии, как только возникли вопросы с вашей стороны (c их стороны будет сложно доказать злой умысел). У них так же нет возможности отследить на какой системе установленный русские lang паки.

dev - 26 Январь 2013 07:49 A.M.

Просто я считаю, что если компания активно выступает против незаконного распространения своих файлов, то она должна точно так же защищать и уважать и права других авторов, не удаляя о них информацию со всех своих сайтов.

При всех перегибах EllisLab, они всегда действовали в правовом поле. Думаю тут имело место быть обычное ошибка, когда при смене дизайна, не подумали об индикации авторов.

Подпись 

booooring…

Отправлено: 28 Январь 2013 10:13 A.M.   [ Игнорировать ]   [ # 32 ]
Студент
RankRank
Всего сообщений:  140
Зарегистрирован  2008-01-02
Gotcha - 28 Январь 2013 09:14 A.M.

С юр. точки зрения, они поступили очень точно - удалили копии, как только возникли вопросы с вашей стороны (c их стороны будет сложно доказать злой умысел).

Хотя бы извинились бы за нарушение в течение 8 месяцев (а не банили). А они утверждают, что имеют на перевод право собственности (“ownership”), поэтому публиковали его (в том числе и десятка других переводчиков) без упоминания автора (авторов) перевода.

Никаких извинений за злой или не злой умысел не было, наоборот, вместо извинений “санкции”.

Отправлено: 28 Январь 2013 07:54 P.M.   [ Игнорировать ]   [ # 33 ]
Новичок
Rank
Всего сообщений:  5
Зарегистрирован  2009-10-30

Just so everyone knows, when we learned of dev’s complaint, I did apologize and asked what could be done to repair the situation and make him happy. I did this twice by email.

So what would you like to do Igor, are you permanently rescinding your offer of these files for the community? Or is there a form of attribution that would be acceptable to you that would allow the translation repo to be restored and the DMCA claim taken back?

And dev’s reply:

I   saw   no   sense   in our communication before receiving your
email/request to me (why I didn’t contact you directly) & I don’t see it now…

It is an important issue because ‘wesbaker’ can be considered as a
software pirate, he should be banned and his ‘contributions’ should be removed.

dev was only banned from our website after refusing to communicate, trying to have my employee banned from GitHub, and then attempting to extort money by threatening us with further disruption of our business.

Отправлено: 28 Январь 2013 08:30 P.M.   [ Игнорировать ]   [ # 34 ]
Студент
RankRank
Derek Jones - 28 Январь 2013 07:54 P.M.

extort money by threatening us with further disruption of our business.

Wow! How this “threatening” looks:

—- START—-

Dear Derek Jones:

I see the files were removed. So, my offer:

If you are interested to use/publish/etc. my translation, the price is
USD 150 (bank transfer;  you pay bank charge) for ANY use and I am
ready to sign ANY paper/online document(s) for this purpose.

If you are not interested in this offer, then SORRY for this spam email.

—- END—-

Fantastic threats! LOL

Отправлено: 28 Январь 2013 08:36 P.M.   [ Игнорировать ]   [ # 35 ]
Новичок
Rank
Всего сообщений:  5
Зарегистрирован  2009-10-30

Well you never took back your claim from GitHub, as far as they are concerned, they still think you consider wesbaker to be a pirate, and EllisLab to be thieves. And I’m referring to the one that came after that, when we chose to not respond to the above.

If my account is banned or there is no reply from you, I’ll have all reasons to contact US anti-piracy organizations. Do you really need it?

I’ve said all I need to here, and will leave this thread. Thanks to everyone and especially FDCore for stepping up and providing a freely licensed translation for the current version of ExpressionEngine for the Russian EE community.

Отправлено: 28 Январь 2013 08:44 P.M.   [ Игнорировать ]   [ # 36 ]
Студент
RankRank
Derek Jones - 28 Январь 2013 07:54 P.M.

And dev’s reply:

I   saw   no   sense   in our communication before receiving your
email/request to me (why I didn’t contact you directly) & I don’t see it now…

It is an important issue because ‘wesbaker’ can be considered as a
software pirate, he should be banned and his ‘contributions’ should be removed.

I was absolutely right.

3 из 3